Moderating Submissions to a ThreadBox
If you have opted to review all VoiceThreads before they are displayed, you’ll approve them from the ThreadBoxes management page.
- Navigate to the ThreadBox where you want to review submitted VoiceThreads.
- Click on the menu icon in the top-right corner, and select “Manage submissions.”
- From the “Pending” list, check the box next to any VoiceThread you want to approve, and click “Accept” at the bottom of the page.
- Sign in to VoiceThread.
- Click on your email address in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “ThreadBoxes” from the menu.
- Click on the ThreadBox you want to edit.
You’ll have two tabs on that page, and any pending submissions will be in the “Unapproved” tab. Simply click on the checkbox to approve that VoiceThread and allow it to be displayed as part of your ThreadBox collection. You can also click on the X icon to reject the submission and remove it from your ThreadBox entirely.